Don’t Fear Technology
Don’t let a lack of understanding when it comes to new technologies be a barrier to maximising your online presence and chances of success!
Strategy & Planning
The cornerstone of project success lies with having a well-planned foundation and solid strategies right from the start.
Branding & Identity
Ability to stand out against your competitors and being easily recognisable within your niche can be enhanced with effective branding.
People often decide within the first seconds of a glance whether your site/page/ad or offering is worth their time. Visual impact goes a long way to capture interest.
These days it’s not enough to just to rely on word of mouth. An online presence is a very important way to promote yourself or capture a wider audience. Even a responsive one-page website with location and contact info.
Landing Page Design
Landing pages are far different than websites. Promoting your product online with a landing page that is effective and based on researched methods is THE BEST way to boost your success.
Promotion & Marketing
There are numerous ways to improve exposure utilising traditional and new methods. A cohesive marketing strategy tailored to your needs and budget can be arranged.
Attention to detail that’s second to none. Communication and updates along the way. Superior service no matter what your needs or where you are located.
You have discovered The Design Assassin’s not-so-secret HQ location. Home sweet home to the latest alias of the artist formerly known as “Lia”.
The main menu above will take you to wherever you need to go.
Not sure what we do? Explore the Services & Capabilities page to see what can be achieved.
Want to know who we are? Suss out the About page for a little background.
For some visual inspiration follow the Blogs.
You got the motivation? I’ll bring the inspiration & I’m sure we I can arrange some perspiration if you’re that way inclined. (Complimentary body spray will be included.)
Stay tuned as more things get added.
YOU DON’T NEED TO SETTLE FOR AVERAGE,
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE WINNING CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
- Great work on our project! You gave us lots of input and ideas for things we hadn't even thought of. TY!
- Lia goes above and beyond. If you don't understand something, she takes the time to explain it. Great for a non-techie like me...
- Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the EXCELLENT support while setting things up and answering questions that I had.
Latest From Our Blog
The making of “Hero” shows the process of artist Miguel Endara drawing a picture of...19th March 2014
Some more recently released Freebies. In fact a simply designed 192 piece set of flat...8th February 2014
- But since ScoMo's resorting to surfing metaphors here's a free tip: To successfully "ride the wave" of uncertainty… https://t.co/fNGTUXIRfJ
- It's been a while. Still not back. Yet. Hiatus took a long detour guided by Apple Maps 1.0 ...And anyway #auspol makes me rage 😉
- I'll just leave this here 🖤
- Web Site Launch Toolkit & Task Checklist https://t.co/fGqnyTNltt handy for that last minute #webdesign
- Going Against the Crowd – an article by fellow non-conformist, Jeffrey Baumgartner https://t.co/ioPP6laJPx #creativity #innovation